Ed Dixon last night.......

CRAZYFAN

I wasn't able to attend I-55 last night so could someone explain what happened to Dixon in the feature? I see he started in the front but finished 17th or 18th I believe. :confused:

dixon got another free pass to start up front ,but couldnt get it going i dont thing anyone hit him on the start to mess anything up ,sorry all you ed dixon fans

man that track last night went away fast! In hotlaps that trach was nice and tacky. That was the first time I've been to Pevely since they re-did the track and from what I say in hot laps that track is FAST when it's tacky.

dixon

he got the pole bar bent in the rear when allgier hit him and moved the rear end over

I seen him tag the wall in qualifying and part of his car was hanging off.nothing new he hits the wall every week.

Thanks to eveyone for the info. It sure would be nice to see one of our local guys win one of these big shows but it's awfully tough every time "THE BIG BOYS" come to town.

Don't forget about Billy Faust winning the CoC $15,000 last year! I'd call Billy a local guy for the most part. But I know what you're saying though.

qwaynick said:
Don't forget about Billy Faust winning the CoC $15,000 last year! I'd call Billy a local guy for the most part. But I know what you're saying though.
Yes, I remember that night at I-55. Everyone in the stands were pulling for him to win that race. In my opinion right now the two guys that would have a cance at winning one of these big races are probably Allgaier and Korte. Just my opinion though. :confused:

carguy said:
dixon got another free pass to start up front ,but couldnt get it going i dont thing anyone hit him on the start to mess anything up ,sorry all you ed dixon fans

Hello, format allows a starting spot in the dash for the defending track champ, which was Ed Dixon. He got lucky on the draw before the feature.

I love how everyone thinks Dixon gets special treatment there at I-55. If he's getting special treatment, and Kenny is supposedly backing him, then why doesn't he win every feature like Melvin @ Mt. Vernon?? Hmmmm??? Answer that one for me.

I'll have to agree with you moonflow, there are no more "easy" wins anymore for Dixon at I-55, or for that matter any track around. He has to drive his #@$ off just like everyone else does. :D

You all say Dixon was cheated for. What about O'neal every time he has raced at 55 he is on the pole to me that seems like some body is cheating for him.

I didn't say anything in any of my posts about Dixon being cheated for. As for as O'neil goes, who's to say.

Why when a big dog comes to town and starts on the front row he is getting "special treatment"?????? Or when dixon starts on the front row he is getting "special treatment"....????? Have all you ever thought that maybe all these awsome late model racers are just good drivers and good drivers do start up front. And i guess if you look at it this way Oneil would have finished in the top 3 or 5 too even if he did have to start in the back considering he lapped almost the whole field. That my friend is not cheating that is called one hell of a driver that deserves to wins. So quit calling all these great guys cheaters or getting special treatment and look at them as awsome drivers that deserve to start in the front.

Tom

J/M/O so take it or leave it

???

How did they line them up for the heats? Pill draw ??? Times from the time trials? Just curious. Anytime I have been around when they drew pills they always take us behind the shed to draw ours. :eek: :eek: :D

How else do you get the bad one everytime??? ;) I am just kidding REALLY !!!! Just kidding !!!! :D

Back