Enclosed Trailer Help

DMR22

I am wanting to finish the interior of my enclosed trailer this off season. My question is, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should use for the interior walls and ceiling? I know sheet metal would look really nice but I don't want to spend that kind of money on it. I am wanting it all to be white, easy to clean, durable, and as cheap as possible. I am open to any suggestions.

I bought a good quality white paint and it has held up really well for the last 5 years. Took 2 or 3 coats. Make sure you get the good paint though.

I am wanting to finish the interior of my enclosed trailer this off season. My question is, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should use for the interior walls and ceiling? I know sheet metal would look really nice but I don't want to spend that kind of money on it. I am wanting it all to be white, easy to clean, durable, and as cheap as possible. I am open to any suggestions.

I would do carpet halfway up the wall and paint it with a bright white oil based paint. (assuming its lined with ply wood)

Just for clarification there currently isn't anything on the interior walls, just studs and the exterior sheet metal

Also the garage floor paint with the speckles in it (can't remember the name ) works good for the floor and ramp.

I just saw that you said there is nothing at all on your walls. You will have to put up thin plywood or such first no matter what you use.

The FRP HWorrell posted would work great, I've installed it several times. Its easy to work with and cleans up quick when dirty.

i have 1/4 ply wood that has white plastic bonded to it works great dont remember what they call it ill see if i can find what they call it got it about 6 yr ago lil joe

How thick of plywood should I lay first? Do I glue the frp to the plywood? Also, will I follow the same procedures for the ceiling?

Thanks for all the help guys, it's really appreciated!

The hardboard is called I think MELMANITE SPELLING?. It is hardboard not plywood an has a colored finish . can buy at Lows , Homedepo or lumber yards an buy the strips that join the pannels toughter.

Use dry erase board cheap and easy to put down notes and all ready white so with limited light it is still bright

Use a combo of all these ideas to make the perfect hauler,don't forget about insulation, it always helps....Just my .02...;)

Back