Eskew 11

de_03

i know you dont run your car as a bomber at your home track,weight jacks,quick steer etc.i know your scared to run against fast cars like sportsmans but if you come to godfrey this weekend ill take you around the track and show you how to drive,dont thank me know wait till i teach ya little fella.88 morey racing

No, I've never tried to run with the bombers, but if you think you can show me how little fella, here is a picture!

Come on de_03 are you gonna show me how!!
I'll run my car with ya Little Fella!!

So if you have know no idea as to what kind of car I even have I think I would pull my foot out of my mouth before I say anything further!
No need to thank me now you can thank me later LITTLE FELLA!!!

Eskew Racing

Eskew11, not sure exactly what Jacksonville's Limited Late Model rules are like, but I'd like to extend an invitation to you and all of your fellow racers to the Tri-City Oktoberfest on Saturday, October 11th.

Steel Block Late Models: UMP rules, (steel blocks only)
$750 to win, $100 to start 18 car feature

UMP style Modifieds, Sportsman, Street Stocks and Hornets will also be racing that night.

NO NASCAR MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED!!!!!!!
All pit passes are $25.00 – No Car Entry Fee Required
Pits Open 3:00pm
Drivers Meeting 5:00pm

More info: http://www.stlracing.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=27387

TRI CITY RACE TRACK INFORMATION: 636-947-7287

RULES INFORMATION: 618-304-5256

If you could pass along this info to your fellow racers, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Come on de_03 get that foot out of your mouth so you can show this Little Fella how to go fast!!

Eskew Racing

Back