ever heard of a black flag at highland

Status
Not open for further replies.
in bombers last night i dont know if anyone was watching but the 30 car was all over the place as usuall then he flips the 00 car and still gets to start in front wut kinda bs is that i think there should have ben another break test yea 30 car would have just ben sent to the pits again he needs to drive a whole lot better before he ends up hurting someone serouisly

Down here they have 2 flags for bombers only. Green & Checker !! No yellow unless fire. Our home track runs bombers, ump mods, late models, sprint cars. Shows over by 1130 every night.

know facts first

i know for a fact that the #00 driver talk to #30 after the races and #00 said he came up on him.so how can you say it was his fault.

i had the best seat in the house, the 00 drifted up and 30 had no where to go or time to react and that is what caused the wreck, just a racing accident. i would just like to know what jet engine the 96 had in his car to pass the leaders(30 and 77) through turns 3 and 4. don't see that very often in a feature. just glad i had a good finish for a change.

It wasn't #30's fault that #00 flipped(may I remind you this is racing and **** does happen.) And if he was that bad of a driver then I seriosly doubt that he would make it i the top ten in points. Also, his brakes work just fine.:rolleyes: ;) :)

sat

Alot of cars missed a bunch of weeks and are in the top 10.The 6 car hewlit got screwed by the 44.That guy cant catch a break and gets tore up when it isnt even his fault.The 44 is a weapon and needs to be looked at closely.You have to start somewhere but maybe it should be go carts so they dont ruin anybody elses car.

actually the 44 didn't screw jake sat. it was the 19 car that can't drive he bailed into turn 3 and ran right into jake and caused his hood to fly off and other bull**** problems. if that had been jake hitting him he would have been over in his pit all pissed off but he hit jake and then went up to jake like it was funny and it was no big deal the jake's **** got tore up

If luke is so bad then why is he in the top 5. I would bet on him before you any day. Thats if you even racea car.

Also want to know why Koch won sat it called a little 406 under the hood

u dont get on here talkin about my cousin our my race team without gettin away with it.. for one.... im sory but for jakes hood to get messed up hmmm i think he had to of hit us in the *** since we kinda cant hit him in the hood since we were in front of him...wake up we got the tape to prove it... i was in turn 4 gate neways i saw the whole thing... i was also there for the feature when the 00 car flipped.. the 30 car never held his line and came out of the corner to high and pinched the 00 into the wall..and another thing... nathan did not go up to jake and act like it was all funny.. for christ sake i was with him when we said sumthin to him... all nate said was im sorry man it wasnt my fault..watch the tape ull see the there were other cars pushing us up... were the hell are we supose to go huh.. so stop whinen and race.. ur **** gets tore up.. o well thats racing.. dont bring it to the track if u want it all pretty(pink)...and if the 30 car is so dam good whyd he have to screw us months ago when we were leadin the whole dam race and the final green flag lap he decides he wants to go right instead of left in turn 2.. maybe because he didnt have any breaks or sumthin.. but we got the pic of that one to and the tape. i know a wheel doesnt turn to the right on accident come on now...what goes around comes around though..cya at the track....

For Rudy Pu and Pickupman, you are more than welcome to come down and check out my motor, it is the same 355 that I ran at the end of last year. Did it ever dawn on you that if I had any more power than anyone else, maybe it is because my motor has only 5 nights on a freshen job, where most others have at least 20 nights on them. I don't even own a 406. Pickupman, you must be talking about Timmy's motor that I had in my car when he was going to drive it at Brownstown. In which case, if you knew that, you must be someone that I talk to regularly and is bad-mouthing me behind my back and hiding behind an internet name. When I got my medical clearance, I pulled his motor out and put my motor in. Come on down any time you want to check it out, I'll be more than happy to pull the hood and show you whatever you want.

Matt I was just saying what your couisn was saying at the track sat night. 19 he did not hit 30 door he hit his bumber go on down there and look at it and see sat night.

The only cousin that I had at the track saturday, actually drove me to pick up my 355 because I didn't have my license back at the time, and he saw the 406 you are talking about that morning , and it wasn't in my car, so either he is pulling your chain or you are full of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back