Fastrak Crate Mod info

Only_one

Anyone else wanting more info on the crate mods running at Brownstown, IL and Charleston, Il weekly in 2006 needs to give us a call.

We are fast approaching the start of the 2006 season and I have a limited supply of the Goodyear tires on hand and will need 4-5 days to get more on hand if we have another large rush on the tires. Let us know if you need any info on the rules or the tires as well.

Shawn Hutchinson
(618) 983-4029

Tires

The Fastrak LM Goodyear tires that will be allowed at Brownstown, Il on Friday nights are also available very soon. Give me a call and i can have your tires in the next order we will be getting for the mod tires as well. I will not have the Hoosier tires in stock that are allowed at Brownstown, IL.

Shawn Hutchinson

Schedule work

We are starting to build a schedule of the special events for the Fastrak Mods. Everyone already knows we will be racing every Friday night at Brownstown, IL and every Sat night at Charelston, Il. The schedule we are building now is for special events at these and other tracks. The tracks in TN, NC, and VA will also be posting info on their area message boards as well.

Back