Fastrak Series 1st Florida Member, 18 year old Brandon Cameron of Jacksonville FL

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
The Fastrak Racing Series announces the first State of Florida Member for the 2006 season. 18 year old Brandon Cameron of Jacksonville FL will be competing in the Fastrak $250,000.00 National Championship and Rookie of the year honors.

Brandon will be competing in the Southern Region of the Fastrak series. Brandon started racing go karts at 5 years of age until he was 16. He won 8 Florida State Championships. He also won 1 National event at age 10 and the Coca Cola 100 that same year. He raced limited late models for two years at Putnam County Speedway in Palatka Florida finishing 2nd in points and now making his move to the Fastrak Series. “I am very excited about the chance to participate in Fastrak” said Brandon. “I know there is some tough competition in Fastrak but we look forward to meeting everyone in the Series”.

Car Owner Randy Spaulding stated “I can’t wait to get started. Brandon is a very talented young man and very well spoken as well. He has the attitude of a professional and we look forward to big things with the Fastrak Series this season. We have t-shirts to give to the children at all the races during the autograph sessions. I think its great Fastrak allows driver autograph sessions at the tracks. Its great for the fans and for drivers like Brandon it builds a ‘fan base’ as well. We just can’t wait to get started”.

Brandon is partnered with Pioneer Restaurant in Zolfo Springs FL for the 2006 season.

www.fastrakracing.com

Back