Fastrak welcomes Eric Rudd. 1st Member in MO for 2006”

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Fastrak is very pleased to announce that Eric Rudd is the first member from the state of Missouri for 2006. Eric is from Washington MO and will be chasing the Fastrak National Points for 2006. Eric will be participating weekly at Montgomery County Speedway in New Florence MO.

Eric will be piloting a Mastersbilt chassis for the 2006 season. His sponsor this season is Rjays.com. Rjays.com is a supplier of race car and hot rod parts for the area. They also have all the parts needed for the GM crate engines. We were told today that if a customer mentions Fastrak he will gladly give them a discount price on parts. Visit www.rjays.com for more information.

When we asked Eric what he thought about for Fastrak for 2006. “I am excited about the 06 season with Fastrak. When you consider the cost of the engine then the Fastrak points fund, there was no question of what I was going to do for the 06 season”. I will be running Montgomery County for 06 and hitting a few of the Touring Region races as well”. “There are a lot of cars being built for Fastrak this year” stated Rudd. “I look for a full field at Montgomery County this year”.

www.fastrakracing.com

Back