10. 11Z Brian Collins
11. 4J Rob Jumper
12. 6 Michael Kloos
13. 77 Clay Bauman
14. 1S Rick Salter
15. 10 James Burrell
16. 84 Tony Boyles
17. 44T Matt Taylor

Kloos also looked very fast tonight he was in second for a little bit, look out for the trenton terror.

Salty also ran very good he won the dash!!!

??????

First of all WHAT an ANAL post :rolleyes: :mad:
Second of all CONGRATS MARK I am sure it was not you who made the post. And continued sucess....

Lisa

AGAIN?????

NOBODY EVER SAID EDDIE COULDN'T BE BEAT.

I CONSIDER THAT A RESPECT THING, SINCE SO MUCH EMPHASIS WAS PUT ON IT!....:D

First of all you all need to chill out. I posted this because my friend is crazy about dixon he has hats made and all kinds of stuff i was doing this just to give him some crap since i dont see him often. So calm down just worry about yourself for once!

Originally posted by Chad Burgess
i was doing this just to give him some crap since i dont see him often. So calm down just worry about yourself for once!

WELL, I'M JUST GIVING YOU CRAP, SINCE I'VE NEVER MET YOU...:D
AS FAR AS CALMING DOWN FOR ONCE? IT WOULD BE A FIRST.:D

I am sorry I would of thought remarks like that was anal..
But then again it's all in the eyes of the beholder..... :rolleyes:
The bashing of the drivers is getting REALLY old... They do not come on here and defend themselves against the beating audience. I feel very SORRY for the likes of MELVIN, DIXON,KORTE,ENGLISH and so on and so on..... AS for the anal remark I still stand behind it... AS for the comment worry about yourself... Maybe I would of if your Name was EDDIE DIXON and you were posting about yourself... HMM!!! POT? KETTLE? BLACK? Ring a bell????? Have a GOOD DAY!!!1

Lisa

Back