Fayette County Speedway changes date for October Street Stock Race!

SCORETHIS

Fayette County Speedway has changed the dates for the Street Stock event to be held in October to October 10-12 to avoid scheduling conflicts with the event held at I-55 Raceway the first weekend in October.

Fayette County's revised schedule can be found on the link below:
http://www.fayettecospeedway.com/schedule.htm

Thanks for changing the date! Now noone has to pick or choose! You can make both shows! Thanks B'town for stepping up to the plate!:D

Aren't you guy glad that I caught that problem and brought it to their attention? It is better this way for all concerned - drivers, tracks and fans.

Anything is possible.
Are you coming back to Highland or are you living up to what you said last year?

Actully, I reconsidered since I get to work with a great bunch of people and racers and I'll be back.

Hope this doesn't start some love-hate thread, though.

Have a good day :)

But I Love, Hate threads.............

Oh come one now someone had to say it...........

I honestly don't know for sure about payout for some of the special shows to be held in 2003 ... but

I do know that the Street Stock Shoot-Out on Memorial Day Weekend will be paying:

Street Stocks $7,500 to Win (Payout based on 100 cars)
Bombers $1,000 to Win (Payout based on 40-car field)
Hornets $500 to Win
Team Cars $200 to Win

I was not planning on going too much farther with it.
Glad to hear you are coming back to Highland. I will see you then.
When is the Highland schedule going to be available? I need to get my calendar set up. You said it was coming soon. Is soon next week or in a few weeks?

Originally posted by SCORETHIS
Fayette County Speedway has changed the dates for the Street Stock event to be held in October to October 10-12 to avoid scheduling conflicts with the event held at I-55 Raceway the first weekend in October.

Fayette County's revised schedule can be found on the link below:
http://www.fayettecospeedway.com/schedule.htm

I-55 has now rescheduled their event to the same weekend Fayette County previously rescheduled their event to to avoid a conflict ...

Scorethis, It seems you have done all you could do to be fair and considerate.

I would encourage you to keep the Oct 10-12 date. you are offering twice the amount in purse that Allied is offering and your rules offer a more competitive enviroment for the racer than the rules Allied has posted.

Race your race and let Allied twist in the breese. I'm confident you will draw 3 times the cars as Allied will, considering the rules.

Back