Feedback Needed

racermom

I am trying to get some feedback on puting on some indoor kart races along with the ATV's at The Flickerwood Arena Located off I-55. Take exit #105, 3 miles north on west outer road.

A total of five races will be held with the first one being December 20th and two in January one in Februrary and one in March.

I would appreciate any feedback if anyone would like to try this out. I am collecting as much information as possible as to what the karters would like. And to help me build a profile on what classes to run.

Also if you have raced at Flickerwood in the past I would like to know what changes you would like to see happen.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Carla Burkman
SEMO Raceway

more info

the dates for flickerwood are
DEC 20
JAN 17
JAN 31
FEB 21
MARCH 20

The Arena is located at the Fruitland Exit #105 off Interstate 55, approximately 100 miles south of St. Louis, Missouri, and 160 miles north of Memphis, Tennessee.

Arena Facts:
× Main arena building is 67,000 square feet
× 1200+ person seating capacity
× Main arena floor is 110' x 215'
× Separate 10' return alley
× 140 stalls attached to main arena
× 130 stalls in separate 22,500 square foot building
× Enclosed announcer's stand with intercom and PA System to all buildings
× Restaurant serving a full menu (including breakfast)
× Electronic event billboard

Races are hand scored.

info

The track is clay.

I would like to know what classes would be interested.
so if you all could respond and let me know what class you
run and if you would like to try it, that would be great.

So far I have four classes that are interested and those are
Jr Sportsman champ
Senior Champ
Stock Heavy
Rookies

Thanks
Carla

what rules on the weight classes
mufflers or not,
grooved tires or slicks
how far from barnhart, mo

info

we will use the same rules as SEMO Raceway.
www.semoraceway.com/rules.html (note that semo is not affiliated with the promotions or regulations of these events)
Yes mufflers are required
and tires must be racing slicks only
Champ karts are burris spec.

And to my calculations your about 82 miles away from Fruitland.
;)

Ok well if you get a chance come try it out I am going to go view the arena tomorrow and get busy on making the plans. I will post the fine details as soon as I get them all down pat.

If anyone else is interested please post your class so we can plan on what classes that might need to be added.

Thanks

Flickerwood Flyer

Please note that if your karting class is not posted under the short track classes you may still come and race at flickerwood. We would like to have at least 4 in a class but NO ONE will be turned away.

Back