First timers with our thoughts

Bullseye0

bullseye0
It was nice meeting all of you guy's and gals last night.Great show.We had a great time.Thanks to Don and Jeff for all of the support and help.Looking forward to bigger and better things next year.Don and Jeff.....see ya soon.;)

Any time! My stupid phone died and I had no way to find you 2 last night! It was really cool that you showed up at Farmington! I just want to thank you for everything and the opportunity to lend a hand. This year for me was the best ever! Looking forward to seeing you guys here very soon! ;)

It was nice meeting all of you guy's and gals last night.Great show.We had a great time.Thanks to Don and Jeff for all of the support and help.Looking forward to bigger and better things next year.Don and Jeff.....see ya soon.;)

It was nice meeting you as well and great to see you at SFCR. I'm looking forward to great things in 2010!

Back