Flora Results.................................

SHYSTER

KORTE WINS, 4TH ON BACK IS A CLUSTER, ERB WAS 4TH AND RODNEY WAS 5TH, BUT RODNEY CRASHED AND ERB SPUN OUT TO MISS WEAVER, BUT PUT HIM TO BACK.

1. KORTE
2. WEAVER
3. B. FAUST

Was Rusty Griffaw there in his new Latemodel? And did he run his modified tonight? If either where did he finish? Thanks in advance!!!

In the mods it was the rocket man scott weber that laid the smack down on kinder..........yeah rusty was there and he finished

I think that they need some new people to score over there ,, Billy Faust got jipped (thats a nice word for it) he should have restarted 2nd and ahead of Weaver which should have been in the back for making Erb spin out.........

UMP Late Models

Heat #1- Korte, B. Faust, D. Erb, F. Martin
2- J.Morris, R.McMahon, J.Burrell, Kreke,
3- K.Weaver, K.Monroe, R.Melvin, R.Griffaw

Feature-Top Five- Randy Korte, Kevin Weaver, Billy Faust, Kyle Monroe, Jimmy Burwell.

Rusty Griffaw finished in the top ten, I think around 8th.

Clay Co

Congrats to Klye Monroe on his 4th place finish in the feature.
Also, way to go Jimmy Burwell on your good run tonite from the 19th starting position to finish 5th.

21 Late Models Rusty Griffaw finished 6th.

Weber won the mods, Kinder was 2nd Mullins was 3rd I believe

12 Super Streets JJ Miller won, Josh Monroe 2nd, JIMMY CUMMINS finished 3rd

go 00!!!

Good job again on the win (i have been sayin that alot this year) hope u guys bring home 15 grand tonight and show them y u hold the track record!!!
a question? is anyone going to drive the other car and try and make the show or not???

Rustry started 12th and finished 6th and looked great for his first time in a late model. And with a wet sump modified motor in the car he was way out powered but held his own fine.
It would be awsome to see him get the chance Scott Weber had and drive a car the caliber of Korte's.

And speeking of Scott he WAXED their A.S.S Good Job!

:D

Back