Floracing.com question

Racerrod

racerrod
Has anyone already become a subscriber? If so, does it charge you the monthly fee of $12 or charge you for the whole year in advance?
Also does this get me all i55 events and other local tracks or how does it work?

thanks in advance

Racerrod

Hi Racerrod this is Bob Meyers, glad to see you are getting back into racing with your brother. I decided to buy the yearly subscription for 149.99. Do not know how much I-55 will be on but they will have the Dream and the World 100 on. Have not been to Eldora in a long time and I figure $150 is a cheap way to see the race until I can get back there. Right now most of the schedule is USAC sprints and midgets and Allstar sprints. Hopefully they will add more late model and modified racing. I am going to sell all my racing stuff I have left. I have engines, trannys, 3rd members, and some other items. If you are looking for something, giver a holler. Good Luck this year.

I am a yearly member also. If you like USAC and all star sprints it is a must have. Cover all events for both series. As mentioned Eldora events are included this year as well except Kings royal. They are now the owners of dirt on dirt so the late model presence is expanding.

Back