For Sale: 1997 Blazer, 1964 Riviera, 1966 Chevy 3/4 Ton,& More

loving_dirt67

I have for sale a list of vehicles. Some are running and some are for restoration. I will also have a couple other parts for sale, for now. I am selling most of these for a friend. Everything is sold as is with no implied warranties.

1997 Chevy S-10 SLT Blazer. 4wd. Fully loaded. Runs great. Good MPG. Leather interior. Very Good condition. 145k miles on Blazer. 40k plus on engine. Some new parts and newer tires. Never off roaded or used to tow anything. Dark green with silver trim package. Needs a little work. No trades. $2300 cash firm.

1952 Dodge M37 Military Truck. It has a clean and clear title. I will provide all information he has given me. Being a veteran of the Marines he thinks this can be identified as an Engineers Truck from the US Army.
He has over $8000 invested in this truck. The reason the price is lower than the investment price is because he needs to part with it. He hates to do it, but it needs to be done. All reasonable offers will be considered.
With all that out of the way, here is a complete list of everything that has been done to this truck: It has a 251 cubic inch engine. It is not the original engine for the truck and it does have a small crack in the block. It does not effect the truck at all. It starts up (being an engine this old, it does require a choke) and drives without any problems. I do not have the actual mileage on it (since the engine is not the original). It is a 4 speed transmission with the granny gear. The body is very solid for a truck this age. There are no gaping holes in it. These are the parts that have been added/replaced on the truck:
lockout hubs, super winch, tires, tubes, and flaps, exhaust, snorkel kit for underwater, brakes, wheel cylinders, pads, 2 interstate batteries, brake lights, head light, pintle hook, plugs, wires, fan belts, 24 volt distributor (the large black thing on the outside of the passenger side fender), mirror glass, gas can with bracket (for spare gas mounted on the passenger side), canvas top (which can easily be removed for those top down Summer days), seat covers and foam, all glass, oil pump, transmission gears, new synchronizers, yoke, turn signal switch, starter, 2 new wiring harnesses, lights, and fuel sending unit. Work that was done includes: gas tank was cleaned out and sealed, head was re-done with new gasket, oil, grease, and lube job, and the radiator was pressure tested. $5200.

1966 Chevy 3/4 ton pick up.250 cubic inch engine. 4 speed manual transmission. Tons of new parts, too many to list. $4500 obo.

1964 Buick Riviera. Nevada Car. 425 engine (non running). Turbo 400 transmission. Low Milage. Very Restorable. White in color. This is a project car. Just to clarify from the responses I have received on it. It is not drivable. I have pictures available. And please have realistic expectation of a restoration project. $2700.
Pictures available to serious inquiries.

If you are interested you can email me at justus_5552@yahoo.com and I will get back to you right away.
All items are located in LaSalle, Illinois. Delivery is not possible.
Located 100 miles west of Chicago, 90 miles south of Rockford, 90 miles east of the Quad Cities, and 50 miles north of Bloomington.
Conveniently located by I 80 and I 39.
Serious inquiries only please. No tire kickers please.
Thank you.

Back