Fredericktown Raceway Payout

UMP Pro Late Models $350 to win.....$50 to start
UMP Sportsmen $350 to win.....$50 to start
B-Mods $300 to win.....$30 to start
Purestreet $300 to win....$30 to start
Dwarf/Modlites $200 to win....$25 to start

Well... thats nothing to complain about. Still higher than alot of tracks are paying.. Now if we can work on that not raining out till it really rains. All will be good!!:D

Yes, that's the situation. All money that comes in the pit window, stays in the pit box for payout. And there is never enough to cover the payout. Adjustments have to be made.

Can you give us a breakdown on the payout. You have to have a ideal what it is, so if there is 10 cars and under, 10 to 15 cars and over 15 cars. At least we will know what we are traveling there to race for nothing or what. I don't mind the breakdown on the pay I understand but please don't leave us guessing thanks Paul Will

If your planning on taking all the stands and concession as profit, thats where your going wrong. I have seen others tracks try this to no avail. You have to do this for the love of the sport and not just for profit, now I'm not saying you do, just stating that other tracks weekly dip into concession and stand money for payout. thats kinda the norm.

Will the 350 to win get you out of the rut? I could possibly say yea if it paid 100 to start but..........

You don't have a clue. When you buy a track let me know how it goes. I have to keep taking money from my home to keep this going

Yes, that's the situation. All money that comes in the pit window, stays in the pit box for payout. And there is never enough to cover the payout. Adjustments have to be made.

Just going by what you said, This is a statement that applies to most all tracks, I took it like you actually expected the pit money to cover! Unless theres alot of overhead that we dont know about, profit should be there.

I'd be careful saying I dont know what I'm talking about, my father has promoted a few tracks over the years, I know how things are!!

I asked the same question in the post earlier, how many places did they pay for placing in the races and how many people got show up money instead of where they placed in the feature, sounds like there doing what they did the first night out pay the top 2 finishers and the rest show up not a good business deal.

$

I was paid more than the $30 show-up money for finishing fifth, but less than what was posted on the old payout sheet.

You All Make Me Sick .........don't Mess With My Post...if You Don't Like What I Say Just Delete It Don't PUT WHAT YOU WANT IT TO SAY.

Back