Fredricktown thoughts from last night

CRAZYFAN

Just a few thoughts regarding the races last night at Fredricktown. Excellent! I attended for the first time since last year and I have to say I was impressed with the way the entire program was run. The track held up great right through all of the features, we started on time and were done by 11:00pm, with an intermission. As far as getting the cars lined up after a caution, great job to the officials, you guys really kept the show moving along. I must say to ALL drivers in ALL classes you all did a fantastic job of running good clean smart races, yeah there was some beating and banging, but nothing more than is expected. The only thing if I might suggest an improvement on is I, sitting in the stands, had a hard time hearing what was being said through the PA system. I was sitting in turn four. Other than that I must say big overall improvement over last year when I attended. Also it was great to see Steve Maisel again, I haven't seem him race in a long time, he sure hasn't lost anything, congatulations on your feature win Steve, you earned it! :D

Thanks Crazy Fan! Fredericktown Is A Nice Track. It Is Really Racey. This Year Has Been My First Two Times There And To Be Honest It Is A Lot Better Than I Was Expecting.

I Applaud The Rock In Their Efforts To Give To The Racer With The New Payouts. They Have Done All They Can To Lure Racers And Reward Them Well. but, The Racers Aren't Doing Their Part.

I Am Really Disappointed That More Sportsman Cars Weren't There Last Night. With A Payout Like That It Is Completely Redicules That Guys Aren't Interested. 2nd At The Rock Paid More Than The Other 3 Stl Friday Night Tracks Paid To Win........ Go Figure????? I Guess These Guys Have Plenty Of Money To Pay For Their Racing, That What They Earn In Winnings Means Nothing!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 1ST DUMB@SS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT PAYOUTS ON HERE AGAIN. :rolleyes:

I agree Pitdrifter. I also thought the sportsman car count would be higher, there are not many tracks you can go with a sportsman and pocket $500 for a feature win. Go figure. I'm not sure how the business side of the payouts work, but if car counts stay low I wonder if they will still be able to pay this good the rest of the season?

Thanks Millsey, I thought that was the case as I saw this posted last week, but I wasn't sure if this contributed to the low car count. Good luck to everyone at the fredricktown raceway the rest of the season.

Back