Free Rides @ G P Speedway

airchicken

Just got off the phone with Dane Gundaker and he has 200 free passes for new customers at Grand Prix Speedway . Just go there and ask for Dane or give him a call at 314-324-1982 tell them you got this from stlracing . This will be one of the last chances to get a free session so don't wait !

Awesome

GRAND PRIX SPEEDWAY IS AWESOME.I signed a membership today for 1 year $26.see Dane and he will give u a vip pass for 1 free ride.with your membership you get 1 free ride on your birthday also.you also can get a lifetime membership

hey all way over ther today and look around nice place going to try and go over there and race in the nextfew week maybe tomm thanks for the vip tickit pm me you stl id thanks later dana

We went last night 9 of us. We had a blast. I broke the 23 second bracket both races, so i get a turbo next time...WAHOO..I cant wait till next time. but fter 2 races I was tuckered out..I can see a new hobby forming..In the first race Scott got 1st and I got 2nd. and in the second I didnt do so good.Scott still got 1st but I got 5th. I was racing somebody and they spun and I T- boned them big time...WOW...We had a great time though..Thanks Dane for the free one. MOST of the people there was really nice. the details on the print out is awesome. my best lap time was 22.47. when we were there, there was still alot of the free races left..You should GO...

i went last night too. it was really cool. i ran twice and my best time was 22.09. we were on the red track. i think that the league racing would be pretty fun to do.

I was there as well last night raced twice... first race finished second and second race finished 3rd with my fastest lap of 22.32 and a ranking of 1392... Cant Wait to Go Back!!!

You guys need to plan on going again on Sunday for the fan club meeting. Buy one , get one, for your $10 membership. It would be great to see alot of people show up.

Dane, I have some people coming on Sunday so I hope your going to be there.

Mike

20.80 on turbo . It is alot different they push pretty good but you can lean up over the wheel to loosen it up when you need it . On the red course we went no lift into the sweeper about 4 lanes off the inside driffted out to the wall to a late apex then you better have some rhythm for the 3 hairpins!

Yeah the hairs pins kept getting me... I had a tendancy to dirt track it through those turns locking up the th breaks and pivoting around the corner, that hurt my lap times quite a bit...

20.80 on turbo . It is alot different they push pretty good but you can lean up over the wheel to loosen it up when you need it . On the red course we went no lift into the sweeper about 4 lanes off the inside driffted out to the wall to a late apex then you better have some rithum for the 3 hairpins!

To help with that push problem, remember the seats are adjustable, ensure they are slid all the way forward. Your knees will be in your chin, but it will help with the push.

Back