Friday night madness-saturday morning moaning

Looks like the typical Friday night heat is in affect for this morning :D Done been thru the moans and groans of last nights action from several tracks. You guys never rest do ya LMFAO I am learning REAL FAST what some of you are here for... Keep up the good work, your funnies get me thru the day...THANKS

OK OK OK!!!! Got me... My turn to rant...

Lee County Speedway last night... Car give-a-way was a joke! A fat lady that kiss's butt and tells the promoter that her car is falling apart and boo hoo sob sob... guess who gets it... NICE!!! Maybe Terry should have kep his mouth shut with that part, now we ALL know it was rigged. If he dont believe it, he needs to ask the fans cause that was the word around the stands...

Changing of race orders... WTF gives here???? I wait all dang near all night freezin our butts off (wife and kids also) to see one class run. Then head out so the wife can get to work in the morning. They get bumped to next to last when they were SUPPOSED to run 3rd. I asked about it and got this "they were there all night, nothing changed". I mention that they were 3rd out, and now may as well be last. I made sure he seen I wasn't happy about this garbage AGAIN!!! Not the first time he has moved class's around. Early in the night i can see if a change will be made, but AFTER all the heats are done... What a jerk!!! I will never go back to that track again...

There is my rant and rave :rolleyes: Let the criticism rain down HEHE

Back