* Funeral Arrangements made for PHOTOBILLY * FRI AND SAT

Racerrod

racerrod
** FUNERAL FOR PHOTO BILLY **

Viewing Friday 5-8 PM at Hutson Funeral Home in Steelville, Mo.

Viewing Saturday 9-2 Hutson Funeral Home in Steelville, Mo.

FUNERAL 2 PM and Burial at Haffer Cemetary, 14 miles outside of Steelville.

We hope this works with some of your schedules and you are able to share a memory or two with his family as we lay him to rest in that great racetrack in the sky. God bless you all for your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to us all.

~ Rod Haffer

A trust fund is being set up at BANK OF AMERICA for Billy's daughter, Danielle Haffer. Danielle lost her mother also many years ago when she was small. Billy was a single father and loved his daughter very much! She has been raised by Billy and her grandmother Betty at their home in St. Peters. I saw Danielle tonight and she is a very strong girl and it is all still sinking in for her and her grandmother.

~ Rod Haffer

**RACING ATTIRE FOR BILLY'S FUNERAL** I have been told to post this for all of Billy's friends and family to see. It has been discussed with Billy's parents the idea of having everyone wear "racing related shirts" to his wake and his funeral. If this is something you are comfortable with it is totally acceptable and in some case, expected.

I was in Billy's room the day he died and we discussed how many racing shirts, hats, jackets and sweatshirts he has acquired over the years. He hardly ever wore anything else and always promoted his favorite sport everywhere he went! Nobody loved or promoted racing quite like Billy and he would love the idea of his racing friends and family dress just as he did nearly every day of his life.

I have also been contacted by a racing driver who would love to honor Billy's love for racing by hauling his race car to the funeral home on Saturday morning to display in the parking lot but I have not yet asked Betty, Sonny or Tony about this idea??

But the racing shirt idea is a GO for all that would love to do that! Thanks for all the love and support you have shown our family during this unbelievable time! Nothing we have been through feels like this.

~ Rod Haffer

Back