Garrett Alberson Grabs Greenville CCSDS Cash

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Shreveport, Louisiana (09/05/17) – Garrett Alberson survived a wild feature at Greenville Speedway on Sunday night in his Childress Racing #F5 Black Diamond Chassis/ Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model to score the $2,500 victory with the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series.
On Friday night Garrett Alberson kicked off the Labor Day weekend at Crowley’s Ridge Raceway (Paragould, Arkansas) competing in a field of 28 COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) entries. Following the fastest time overall in his group, Alberson recorded a 3[sup]rd[/sup]-place finish in his heat race, locking him into the 10th-starting position for the opening night feature. Passing three cars in the 35-lapper, Garrett registered a 7[sup]th[/sup]-place finish.

The following night with 19 CCSDS entries on hand at Jackson Motor Speedway (Byram, Mississippi), Garrett landed a 2[sup]nd[/sup]-place finish in his heat behind Chris Wall, positioning him 5th on the starting grid for the $3,000-to-win A-Main. Moving up one spot, Alberson reeled in a 4[sup]th[/sup]-place finish behind Chris Wall, Jack Sullivan, and B.J. Robinson with Chandler Petty rounding out the Top 5.

Wrapping up the three-day CCSDS weekend, Alberson stopped at Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi) on Sunday. Starting the night with a heat race victory, Garrett earned the 3[sup]rd[/sup]-starting position for the A-Main. Overtaking teammate Chandler Petty on lap 5, Alberson built a comfortable lead during the remaining 30 circuits of the caution-plagued feature to capture his second win of the season and a $2,500 payday. Jack Sullivan, Jon Mitchell, Mike Palasini Jr., and Hunter Rasdon completed the Top-5 finishers.
“It was nice to wrap the weekend up with a win,” Alberson commented. “Greenville (Speedway) can be a challenging place, but we had a really good car. I just had to keep my nose clean in the feature. Thanks goes to Mr. Raymond Childress, all of my team, and my sponsors for their awesome support.”

Garrett is currently second in the CCSDS point standings. Full results from these events as well as the latest series standings can be found at www.COMPDirt.com .
Garrett is currently unsure of when his next event will be. For the latest team plans, please visit www.GarrettAlberson.com .
Garrett Alberson would like to thank all of his sponsors including Childress Fishing & Rental, Childress Inspection Services, Penske Shocks by PRP Suspension, J&J Motorsports, Stuckey Enterprises, Black Diamond Race Car, Durham Race Engines, Superior Graphics, BSB Manufacturing, All Star Performance, CV Race Products, Deetz Racing, Batteries Plus Bulbs, Mesilla Valley Transportation, Rio Grande Foot Clinic, Argyle Welding Supply Co., Wehrs Machine, J. Craig's Tile Company, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.
For more information on Garrett Alberson please visit www.GarrettAlberson.com .
Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia Marketing & Website Services - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back