Garrett Alberson Wins Pair of Features; Tularosa Up Next

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

Las Cruces, New Mexico (05/09/13) - Garrett Alberson and Deetz Motorsports continued their 2013 season over the weekend with a pair of Weekly Racing Series Events in Texas and New Mexico in their #43 Deetz Racing/Batteries Plus Bulbs/Mastersbilt, and by the time the weekend was over he had scored two more wins.

Racing action opened on Friday night at El Paso Speedway Park (El Paso, Texas), and the night began with a heat race win to position Alberson on the front row with Fito Gallardo. In the main event Alberson registered the win over Gallardo, Dave Deetz, Sherman Barnett, and Cliff Hansen. Full results from the event are available at www.epspeedwaypark.com .

Saturday evening found the action shifting to Southern New Mexico Speedway (Las Cruces, New Mexico) for another Super Late Model event. With fifteen Super Late Models in the pit area Alberson started his night with a win in the first heat race, which for the second straight night locked him into the second starting spot for the feature alongside Fito Gallardo. As the feature went green Alberson jumped to the lead and went on to claim the victory over Fito Gallardo, Dave Deetz, Jonathon Ortega, and Scott Logston.

"Just another great pair of events for my team," commented Alberson. "I can't thank Deetz Motorsports and all of my sponsors enough for all of their great support!"

With the weekend wins Alberson now has nine victories on the season. Full results from the event are available at www.SNMSpeedway.com.

The team is scheduled to enter a single event this weekend as they travel to Tularosa Speedway (Tularosa, New Mexico) for a Weekly Racing Series Event on Saturday night. For more information on the event, please visit www.WhiteSandsSpeedway.com .

Garrett Alberson would like to thank all of his sponsors including Deetz Racing, Batteries Plus Bulbs, Rio Grande Foot Clinic, Argyle Welding Supply Co., Wehrs Machine, J. Craig's Tile Company, Indy Screen Print, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Garrett Alberson please visit www.GarrettAlberson.com .

Back