Ghetto Racng

World 100

We're gonna be there. Leaving Friday morning and coming home Sunday. Not sure yet whether we will pull our trailer or stay in a motel. My wife called the track last week to ask about camping, and they told her it would probably be full. They told her we could probably camp at the property next door but wouldn't give us any phone number to call and inquire. I really hate to pull a trailer there and still not have a place to stay that we can't walk to the track. I'm sure all motels for a 30 mile radius will be full, so if anyone who has been there before has any suggestions, I'll be glad to listen.
Either way, we are going and we plan to have a blast!

I'll be there. I'll either be driving up on Thursday morning by myself or riding with friends on Saturday. I have an overheating problem with my Camaro and can't get it into the shop until Wednesday A.M. Hopefully I can get it back so I can tarvel on my own. I want to be back in time to get some sleep before the Rams kickoff.

There is a lot of camping space around the track but on World 100 week they do become few and far between. I would be willing to bet that the area north of the road that goes to North Star might still have space on Friday. The area south of the road on Eldora is always full and the area west of the track is party central. There are camping areas away from the track. I have seen signs on Rte. 127. At this point in time the only rooms you will find are probably an hour and a half from the track. It might not be the type of suggestion that you would want to hear but I would pull the trailer and see if you can find a spot. If you can't then I suggest that you drive to Wapakoneta or Troy and see if you can find a room.

Back