Godfrey Crap!

wild1and83fan

Did any one else notice the blag flag on the 83 car of joe benton on friday for "rough Driving" but i thought rubbing is racin people but it is ok for "the Brighton Click" to bash on the 83 car and put him into the wall and he cant rub them going into the turn i mean there is red and blue paint every where on that car and 83 was doing the rought friving give me a break here. once the 83 car passwed morris booth he got the blag flag go figure its one of wades little butt buddys if you aint froim brighton or have a one eyed chassis racecar you have no shoot what so ever i am just proving a point and if anyone agrees on that horrible call let me know i can get pics of the bent finder and the blue and red paint all over the damn car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why i have not gone to godfrey all year. just bring the car to granite Joe and quit giving your money away to the "Glover Trust Fund".

First thing Wade didn't make the call on Joey one other official made the call so get it facts together.

Second, I don't live in Brighton and I don't have a problem with them.

Third, either you need to stay in school or go back to school and take a spelling as on of your major classes.

And last do you want some cheese with that whine.....

first of all

first of all one of the smart officals at godfrey speedway mad the call
second of all im not in school im out of school
third of all i dont think you know who i am i didnt make that post one of my pit crew did
thanks

hey to set it stright this is not joe i am a good friend of his and i dont care where you live and cheese with that wine is that a little firts grade

I Know it wasn't you bomber 83 (Joey)
I was talking to wild1and83fan (AJ)
If he doesn't like the person that runs the track then don't go. Go somewhere else oh I forgot you don't have a license. (AJ)

[I Know it wasn't you bomber 83 (Joey)
I was talking to wild1and83fan (AJ)
If he doesn't like the person that runs the track then don't go. Go somewhere else oh I forgot you don't have a license. (AJ)

Quote from Racing Fever

Anyone has the right to post on here...AKA freedom of speech, I know these 2 guys personally and one may not have a license but he has enough sense to watch a race and see the wrong doing...Nothing makes me madder than someone who thinks they know everything b/c they have "a license" and everyone who dont "knows nothing"........Keep up the good work Joey........Kick butt friday..

lmao

Originally posted by cblgy11
thats why i have not gone to godfrey all year. just bring the car to granite Joe and quit giving your money away to the "Glover Trust Fund".

First...like joey said...it wasnt wade that made the call....so you can get off his ***!Any you think its so easy to do what that man has done in one year.....step up....or stfu!His first priorities this year was to get that mess of a track in decent racing shape and the carcount up!

He accomplished both....so why not bear with the man and let him work on the dq's,ruff driving,and the other bs next year....thats if he can put up with the bs!

Any you see joey bashin wade?.......no...and he was the one involved....chit happens....and it suked he got black flagged...but its over...done...finished!

We made a few changes on his car after the heat...and yea..he was alot quicker(when he stays off turn 2...lol)....old saying goes...paybacks are a *****......but the smart people no when to do it!

Second...i was there...did not see him do what they said...i just saw racing....and i did talk with joey personally right after it happened!

Third.....you think the wente trust fund is any better?......lmao.....lets not EVEN go there after saturday nite!

Ill leave that one alone!

thanks dale

yeah i guess im over it now lookin forward to this weekend oh dale are you guys comin up to godfrey for some fun ????:rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmm...maybe

Maybe...all depends....david was a little hot after saturday...but he is kooled off!We talked about it...but i have the girls this weekend...so we'll see...if he wants to..ill go!

No problem...looked like the car worked alot better with that shock fixed in the feature!

That other one was deaddddddddddd!

extreme, why don't you get off my a**. Did I say anything about you? I don't think so. I am not saying Wente's any better,all I was saying was to come to tri-city and race if he don't like it there and quit giving his money to wade. Your name say's it all. You alway's have to take everything to the extreme. Just chill out. I have known Joe a few years and was noway bashing him or Godfrey. All I was saying was I don't go there and if he doesn't like it, do go there either. Good Luck Joe and hope you come to granite soon so I can see you race. Doug #2

Back