Godfrey special stuff this Friday!

Doug

Announcer
This Friday night, September 12 is not only season championships for Street Stock & Sportsman, but is also veterans night. Show your VFW card at the front gate and get in for just $5!

SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP

WILDCHILD AND WILDCHILD FANS!!!!

YOU KNOW ITS PRETTY BAD THAT 8TH PLACE CAR (WILDCHILD) CAN'T BE THERE FOR SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP NIGHT AFTER BEING THERE ALL YEAR. ALL OTHER DRIVERS THAT GET BARRED ONLY GET 2 WEEKS BUT HE GETS THE REST OF THE YEAR. THAT'S BULL****!!! WELL, THATS OKAY WE WILL SEE YOU ALL AT THE BANQUET!!!! :) :) :)

RACER 13

THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU STAY OUT OF IT!! OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT A WILDCHILD FAN OR THE WILDCHILD SO IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.................THATS OK I HOPE DREW SURPRISES ALL OF YOU AND COMES HOME WITH ANOTHER TROPHEY!!!!

LMAO....ur right it doesnt concern me ...does it u?...there is nothing u or anyone else can do so lets CRY some more......

Re: RACER 13

Originally posted by burwellfan44
THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU STAY OUT OF IT!! OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT A WILDCHILD FAN OR THE WILDCHILD SO IT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.................THATS OK I HOPE DREW SURPRISES ALL OF YOU AND COMES HOME WITH ANOTHER TROPHEY!!!!

Lmao.....unless you have a multiple personalities....dont concern you either!

The caps=compensation for iq typing skills?

Lmao@another trophy.......1 feature make for gods gift to sporstman now?

He would be so much more liked if people would just let the man race,and show what he has on the track,and not from bleach wankers!

Before you open mouth,insert foot....yes i can talk trash on this subject...the car/cars i help build for this season have 5 features...no dq's,and have finished in tech all but 3 nights!

i agree, if they would follow their own rules wildchild should have only been barred for 2 weeks not the rest of the year which now he cant be in the season championship. and by the way did anyone hear him say all the things hes being accussed of. its all i heard someone say he said or did this and that. if i remember right babs asked on a post .....who heard him say or do those things and no one has come foward and said they heard or saw if for themselves. so if you did heard it yourself then say he did it.

you have to be brighton hillbilly or have a one eyed chasie to be someone at godfey....jmo

Yes..he did get barred..and for what he got barred for..was not what happened on the track. Go ask Wade..he will tell you.

WILDCHILD

MR PARKER AND 90!!!!! THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU STAY OUT OF IT AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. YES THIS DOES CONCERN ME BECAUSE ITS MY BROTHER!!! NO HE DID NOT GO AROUND SAYING HE WAS GOING TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN. DID YOU HEAR HIM SAY IT OR WAS IT HEAR SAY THAT YOU HEARD THAT? YES MAYBE IT IS FAVORTISM BECAUSE LAST YEAR AND LET ME REMIND YOU....HIS FIRST YEAR OF RACING HE FINISHED 10TH IN POINTS AT GODFREY. THEN WADE TOOK OVER AND HER COMES ALL OF THE FAVORTISM. IF YOUR NOT FROM BRIGHTON YOUR NOBODY THERE!!!!!! DONT WORRY THOUGH WE WILL ALL BE AT THE BANQUET AND YES WE WILL HAVE FUN LIKE WE DID LAST YEAR!!!

WILDCHILDS SISTER

come forth

i was told by security i was being for yelling at paige, paige told me i was being barred for yelling on the infield after the races trying to talk to wade. i would like to know who started all the bull**** about what happened that night. i will be at the season championship friday to watch my friends race so if there is anymore doubt about what happened that night 3 weeks ago please come talk to me and it can all be cleared up. since i am the one who it happened to i think i know what really took place not someone saying what happened that wasnt even there to see or hear. so whoever has started the rumors come talk to me face to face and tell me what i say according to you, confront me about it if you have the balls. (harold and laughlin).........

i sit top row behind the flagman stand.

THE ONE AND ONLY WILDCHILD

TRUST ME... i dont give a rats *** about whether Slover races or not, or is barred for 1 week or the rest of the season. I do however have something to add to this conversation...

burwellfan44 you need to get a life. You turned an informational post by Doug into another overly played out poopoo for Slover whine fest.

To post something in a public forum for all to read and then when someone responds you tell them to stay out of it, it's none of their business is pretty friggin stupid on your part. Especially considering that you had to leach onto this thread to get your point across.

Its the promoters decision to barr him for the rest of the year, you wanna ***** and moan... talk to him.

since you just posted ahead of me mr WILDCHILD, i want to say this to you...

in no way was this meant to be a direct slam towards you in any way including your driving. I do however think that you would serve your purpose MUCH better by calmly going and talking to the promoter to plead your case.

Too many things get blown WAY out of proportion on here. Yours may be one of them, i dont know either way.

If burwellfan is your sister, wont take back what i said because thats how i feel.

Slover and company..if you feel you were screwed as you say you think you were..Ill say it again..goto Wade..I have talked to him..officials..security there..and guess waht? They are very open to conversation and discussions..quit griping about it on here..as i said..in my reply..you sir were barred for actions after you left the race..quote by Wade..security..and furthermore ..we as a group were also told..you will not be allowed to come back..ever. That was told to several of us driver's sir..so..I think you did something really bad..and now you are paying for it..remmeber tri city? ey? I do! I was there! You had no right to do what you did there Slover..and you went overboard at Godfrey..and now you are paying the piper..so to speak. So..pick another track..quit bashing Godfrey(hmmm..like i said..i dont see any of you rushing up to talk to Glover?) And furthermore..Paige is the coolest person I know of..and since..you did yell at her(this is a known fact...like i said..ask anyone there..security..officials..ect) you deserve to be banned! Lke i said..goto Glover..quit the whining...did you see racer13t whining about his dq couple of weeks ago? Ummmm..no..he is a class act..although id have to question the call..but..like it says..on the bottom of the rules slover..owners decision is final..end of story..hava good winter!

slover and company

if you would like to address me. It 's Slover not Slover and company..... and i dont thank you was there to see what happen so i thank you need to keep you opinion to your self........so now you may tell people what you heard now.................................:eek:

Ok mr slover..lol..as i said..in my post..anything that was told..by me..was a direct quote..and yes..I wasnt there..but..funny thing is..when I did go back..Glover and everyone who works at the track..let everyone know..what was going on..so..people..like you..dont come on here and go..oh my..i didnt do anything. Brian..you need to grow up..I saw what you said..in another post..that was deleted per administrator. Same thing..you cannot handle what is called the truth..we here have yet to hear you say..oh...i called mr Glover..and.....you wont call him..because you know what he will say.And we were told..you are banned..for good...I was at tri city that night also..and seen the same side of you..like you did that friday night..so..you are very capable of being and acting like a child. Now.like i said Brian..call Glover..if you think anything I have said is false..because..I dont ever lie..and dont repeat anything..unless told to face to face. remeber the things..you said about Steve meyer's sr.????hmm?? Since you..and your fans seem to hate Godfrey sooo much..goto another trakc..you got..belleville...highland.and pevely left. Leave the good people who race there..have fun..dont stir crap..alone..k..and try to find the fun in racing..once again.

lol

Refresh my memory 90....wasnt that the little deal on the front straightaway at tcs,when the people were trying to get out on the track for the feature photos?

Back