Good Racing at TCS Last Night

PerigoRacing48

IM BAck!!
Great night of racing at TCS last night,,I want to thank everyone who helped me get this car together to race at Tri-City last night,It was a blast, I had to pull off during the main cuz the motor lost oil press. But oh well it was fun,thank you everyone!! Corey Perigo #48:D

It truly was a good night at the "Playground of Power"! Good to see so many old friends again. If you can believe the rumor mill, looks like many of those who were there last night will make Tri-City their home track in 2004!

hey doug

yo man cant you count no higher than 5,some of us that could not be there due to family stuff would like the complete rundown of the features

Perigo, Great to see you out on the track. The car looks great. Keep it up and you will be up front before you no it. Cant wait to run against you next year.

Hey Corey it was nice to see you out on the track. The car looks great. The car count was good last nite and so was the racing. Hope it is that way next year.

i guess i am spoiled - it looked more lik a demo derby - especially the second consi- i did like the lm feature wolfman sure put on a demenstration on driving the low side wtg Brian

Where was the big track champion last night?
I can't believe Tommy Seets the big blow
everyone away track champion didn't win the
feature.

What up with them callin the modified feature short?? Because the time.. Thats bull****.. I think it was because #121 Eddie Cleaton was bad *** fast and they didnt want to see their local guy win... Thats Bull****!! Its funny how they cut their feature short, but nobody elses feature was cut short

It probably had something to do with the fact that after almost 20 minutes they only had 13 laps in. Something that happens quite often with the modifides. Any other slight was only imagined as also happens alot with the modifides.

lol

What up with it?.......what up whit it is...lol........they have time limits on every race.If you hung out at the track enuff you would know that most tracks have to have them because of the local area curfews!There was no local bs going on sat!

Before you open mouth and insert foot,dont blame it on the surface either,track held up great and was badass fast and still tacky all the way to the end....how do i know this?We missed the setup and went to tight!

um no most tracks dont have time limits for each feature event.. For the whole night i know they do, they have a time to be done, but they never cut any of the other features short... No one blamed **** on the surface.. I know the track was fast, but its pretty funny how they cut it short, i dont care how many laps they had in, they didnt cut any other race short.. Great Job Eddie!!

lol

Well duh....think it might have been because they didnt run over the 20 mins?

Nawwwwwwwwwwww......nother one name wonder!

Na i dont buy any of that time limit bull****, their guy was going to get a *** whoopin put on him and they threw the checkered..

Racer 15, stop it.. dont try to bring down Hobson he has been racing since before you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye. So stop embarrassing yourself!
As far as time limits YES most tracks have them take Highland for example they have a time limit for the whole show. And I have seen them cut the Late Model and Modifieds features because of to many yellows. It happens.

I dont know how old you are or how often you go to the racetrack but one thing is for sure, you dont have a clue!!
If all you want to do is argue which by the way are what most of your post are based upon, then go find someplace else to show your a**!!

Back