Good Run for Korte

racewife441

Racewife441
Just checked out the results for the World 100, and very glad to see one of the local guys--Randy Korte--have a great finish. Way to go, Randy. We are all very happy for you and your team. It takes a lot to get a good finish with that much talent in one place. You deserve it!!! Go 00!!!!

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE WORLD.YES RANDY HAD A GOOD RUN NOT TO MENTION HE WAS IN THE STRONGEST HEAT OF THE NIGHT.HE IS GONNA BE THE MAN TO BEAT AT PEVELY.

Just got home from the World myself, and that was and awesome run by Randy and crew!!! Great job guys see you at pevely.:cool:

I JUST RETURNED FROM THE WORLD 100 GREAT JOB RANDY OF HOLDING OFF BLOOMQUEIST FOR THE WIN KEEP DIGGING! AGAIN GREAT JOB FROM THE WONDERACRES 88 DRIEMEYER RACING C-YA AT THE TRACK HIP

Got home today at about 6am but it was worth it to see randy whoop the big dogs in the first heat which was full of talent, by far the best heat. I had on my korte shirt and several people I passed walking back to the camp ground said hey buddy nice **** and were giving me thumbs up.

The new Rayburn looked real good during heat #1. The track was tacky and Randy was flat flyin!!!

He ran decent in the feature. Car looked really tight.... He was the last car to get lapped. If I remember right, he got lapped by Schlieper on lap 98 or so.

I talked to some Eldora faithful and they said that was the largest crowd they had ever seen there. Very impressive. The crowd was louder and larger than it was at the Million!

randy definately shut the naysayers up by winning his heatrace with bloomer, van wormer, birkhorfer, and eckert in it. way to go king kong!!

Indeed a very impressive run for Mr. Korte in that first heat.

As far as being the man to beat at Pevely this weekend I think that just depends on if Schlieper comes down or not. Right now, he has to be the favorite everywhere he goes. That new Rayburn of his is way fast!

I knew Schlieper was on his *** for awhile there at the very end. At that same time, Bloomer was trying to get around O'Neal. Donnie O' had a newer right rear than Bloomer...but Bloomer finally passed him....but it wasn't goin' to matter. Schlieper was too hooked.

Back