Great little track!

Millsey

Most people in this region hardly even know where the SEMO Motor Speedway is... Well, they are missing something special. Especially after all the improvements that were made to the track during this past season. If you haven't ever experienced SEMO you've also never met two of the great people of this area - Sonny & Shirley James... Sonny, well, that's somebody you just have to experience to believe! He's one of the real characters of Southeast Missouri nevermind the racing community. He's a blast to be around. His wife Shirley is truly a gem. From the first time I met the James they invited me into their house and made me feel right at home. Shirley makes this place a blessing to the racers who race there. Basically it is a kart track, but it is big enough to race everything up to and including the MARA Midgets (who raced there twice last season).
I really hope they decide to hold another special race there like they did last summer when Mike Wallace was there.... It was probably the best show we were involved with all season long with the RAMS. We were there with the MARA Midgets and the 1200cc Mini Sprints.. You couldn't fit anymore people in there with a shoehorn! I bet the promoter, Jerry Wolsey, wishes he had about 10 more shows like that one last year too!! LOL...

Good luck to everyone at SEMO this year.... We will also continue to provide coverage of this track along with ATPR, Malden and the new Poplar Bluff Speedway this season in the Driver's Seat..

Millsey

Ya Jerry, you ought to have the same show(Wallace) as last year, and on the same night as WoO like last year. Great show!!!!!

Back