Happt Birthday Fireball

harris69

Harris Motorsports #69
Happy Birthday Fireball

Happy Birthday Fireball!!!!!!!!!! I think they must of made a mistake for it says that you are 57 years old today. Better have them get that age thing straightened out. The "Hustler":cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNY, THANK GOD THERE IS SOMEONE OLDER THAN ME WITH A BIRTHDAY IN OCTOBER. {LOL} HOPE YOU HANDLED YOURS BETTER THAN I DID MINE.

LOUD MOUTH
KATHY DRAEGE

Happy Birthday to my favorite Fireball!

Hope you have a great birthday, Lenny! Wow! Another fantastic person born in October! (And TTG and Pit thought all the "greats" were born in August? No way--it's October all the way!)

Glad to see you're a little bit older than me, Fireball--guess that's why I like you so much! :) :D :cool:

WHEN I WAS YOUNG

When I was young the Lord was busy creating heaven and earth,well when HE got done He said it was time to rest and I said "hold on a second,how about creating something fun to do that aint a sin,why not make a race car track?",The Lord said that sounded like a fine idea,,well Dandy Don who was also there way back when said "well Lord if you are going to creat a race track you had better creat BEER so we will have something to drink after the races"!!!!!!!!,,,,,,THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES FOLKS,,,LENNY G.

HAPPY BIRHTDAY LENNY.........COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING TO GET FOR YOU CAUSE WHAT DO YOU GET THE MAN THAT HAS EVERYTHING! :cool:

THE ONE AND ONLY WILDCHILD

hey fireball

hey happy birthday fireballl to a great racer that cares fpfor people and l;oves the sport amd just had a great time doing what he loves to do

ps debbie my b-days mpnday ill be 24

Back