Happy Birthday Jimmy Dearing

Debbie Cummins

Bomber Momma #19
Happy Birthday to our Leader! The "Administrator" himself, Jimmy Dearing!!! Our unofficial "CEO" of the "Meeting of the Minds". The man with the computer touch. The "Internet Connection" for thousands of racing fans in St. Louis and all over the USA. The "King of Dirt" in my book!

Thank you Jimmy D. for all you do for all of us.
Have a great birthday!

:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!!

Thanks for everything you do
May you have a wonderful birthday and many more to come:D

HBD Jimmy D! Thanks for all you do and for this site for us (sometimes) crazy fans.

samIam

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope Renee takes good care of you tonight... To think you can kill 1 bird with 2 stones here !! I understand she want's alittle girl :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Either way Happy Birthday.... Stop by the trailer Saturday Night
I'm buying LOL!!!! ;)

Lisa and crew

Happy b-day Jimmy D. Thanks for all you do for all of us race fans. It makes it so much easier to find out info.
Dustin Sellers

happy birthday mr. dearing. i hope you have great day. thanks for all the work you do on this site. the best site to go to.

happy b- day

I would like to wish by husband a happy birthday. Dirtgirl I will take good care of him tonight. I am taking him out to dinner.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Make it a good one.With any luck I will talk the old man into coming down your way this Saturday.P.S.I kind of like Lisas way of thinking.

Back