Happy Birthday to The Talker Guy!!!! too

Debbie Cummins

Bomber Momma #19
OK, OK. Happy Birthday to TTG!!!

Hey, don't get mad at me, big guy! You show me where it says that today is YOUR birthday on the birthday list at the bottom of the Forum page???? Why aren't you listed there with the rest of us "regular" people? Get your name on the list and I won't forget that August 28 is your ???st birthday. How old are you anyway?

Now, about why I might/might not bake you cookies for your birthday...Are you going to be at Belleville Friday night? Or, are you going to be at a wedding rehearsal dinner? If you're coming to Belleville, then I just might save a few of Marty's cookies for you.

Why don't you get your OWN cookies? Do you race? Do you drive a race car? Do you go fast? Are you young and good lookin'? Can you answer "Yes" to any of those questions? I didn't think so!

Have a good birthday anyway, TTG! You know I think very highly of you.

I feel vindicated now for all of the abuse you've put me through these past years. :cool:

WELL HECK BOMB MOM,

HE SHOULD BE HAPPY, YOU'RE THE 3RD FEMALE TO CREATE A POST WISHING HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

COME ON MIKE, QUITE PUTTING THE GUILT TRIPS ON THE LADIES.

BETTER YET, TEACH ME HOW YOU DO IT.:D

Happy Birthday Mike.......and everyone else celebrating a birthday today.

Enjoy your weekend, savor the moments and the memories, take lots of pictures and most importantly tell your daughter the racing community say thanks for sharing her dad with us all these years.

Does the groom-to-be look like the father of the bride?

Remember to bring your kleenex.

Happy Birthday Mike

:D Happy Birhtday Mike. You know that we all are going to miss you this weekend. Tell your doughter no one gets married durring racing season.!!:eek: I gusse i will have to make you those cookies that bommer momma wont make you. You just e-mail me and let me know what kind you would like. And how old are you:confused: :D ???? 21 again.
well Happy Birthday from your Bahama girls
or the B girls:D :p :cool: :eek:

Happy B-day Mike!

From your favorite girl you like to pick on in the bombers and everyody in the Wrenchin Ricky Team.

Birthday!

Hey Mike,

I didn't realize you still were having those!!! Well happy birthday
anyways! See you Saturday.
Kevin & family

P.S. Wheres The Bike???????

Revin, thanks but I won't be there Saturday. My daughter is getting married. (And that's not a "cheap" excuse either!)

Bike is fine. Just waiting for cooler weather. I don't bring it out unless it's below 80 degrees.

TTG/MM

TTG

Mike,

I didn't realize that you had a daughter that is that old! Gosh so how old are you????? Does the new son-in-law really no what he is in for? Maybe you should have him call me to enlighten him on what he is in for!! Well congratulations anyways. Will see you soon. Kevin and family

Back