Harrison's 2012 EERC House Car

Thanks to CMR Motorsports and Aggressive Graphics Mike Harrison's 2012 Team EERC House Car will be on display at the Midwest Speed Expo this weekend. The Car will be in the Aggressive Graphics so booth be sure to come check out it out! I will personally be there to answer any questions you may have about our cars and other services we offer. As always feel free to call or e-mail with any questions 573-330-8462 or erik@teameerc.com

eerc3.jpg

108.jpg111.jpg

Attachments

• eerc logo pdf.pdf
    43.5 KB · Views: 132
The way it read you would think it should be the 2013 version for the 2013 show and that is why I asked the question. Thought it may have been a typo.

Yea that was my bad on the confusion should have been more clear. I didnt have any pics of the new look when I posted this. I actually didn't know they were changing looks that drastically. The ones Jimmy posted were the first time I seen the new look myself.

I don't see a typo?..;););)
Yea that was my bad on the confusion should have been more clear. I didnt have any pics of the new look when I posted this. I actually didn't know they were changing looks that drastically. The ones Jimmy posted were the first time I seen the new look myself.

Back