He did it!!!!!!!!!!!

Tweaked

Huge Congrats to Mike The Missle Harrison on CAREER FEATURE number 300!!!!!!! great job guys you guys definately deserve everything you've done this year congrats to the whole team you guys bust *** week in and week out and you guys are DOMINATING this year period!!!! EXCELLENT JOB GUYS!!!!!

I know that one could make arguments for alot of other drivers, but in my opinion Mike is the best modified driver in the St. Louis area. His stats sure back it up.

Brian #44

Congrats Mike! You've worked long and hard for many years for those feature wins and glad you got your 300th.

Love Ya,
Karen

congratz mike! and what a memorable win with the special skin on car and everything... he wont be forgetting this one anytime soon

thats y he need to call him MIKE (THE WINNER) HARRISON congrats on the 300th feature win and sure alot more to come

958018851_7Ttka-L.jpg

Congratulations!

congrats Mike and Thanks for everything you did when my mom died i decate this one to my Mom Carol June Wolf died July 2003 Of breast Cancer love you mom and miss you so much and i love you mike congrats on win 300

lame.........................should have bout250 with all times you taken pep out and using them as berm.......cant beat em wreck em....should put that on car you rh--tard

Back