Headers ?

Jordan96

I'm having problems getting a set of headers to work on my sportsman. When I bought it there where two different style of headers, and the are now shot. I've tried 4 or5 different style on, and what fits one side will not fit the other. I do not have money for two sets of headers. Does anyone know where I can get a set made cheep? And what would be a cheep price? I talked to a custom exhaust place, and I was shocked at there price.

No, I've not tried them. My crew chief and one other person told me that they would cost me power at the rpm range I'm targeting. However, I may be interested. How much are you asking? Thankyou for responding to me, I always appeciate any help offered. Tim

headers

I've got a set of crossovers also.....cheap, like make offer cheap. Also have a set of decent dynatechs that fits metric stub. Just as cheap. Looking for misc. parts for a bomber I'm piecing together with a friend of mine for my son to try and get his feet wet.

W had them on our old stock stub half mile car, on of them has been used maybe three nights, one not at all. I have tried to set them to go on both my modifieds, but they dont fit. We paid around $200, I'd sell them for $125. I could bring them to the TCS rules meeting. I've also got others for less.

Back