Hellva run for Schrader

GAS It

He was lookin good Saturday night.

Had a tire going down late in the race. Would have had another top 10. But, 12 is not bad.

I was just thinking, the pit crew didn't take him out of the race. They must have had some pretty good stops. Of course, TNT did not show Schrader's stops.

The pit crew must have practiced those weeks when they were off.

The car looked pretty cool.

congrats

I like to joke around with people about when I say, "whos the man?? Well, they answer back that I am, but I say nope, Kenny Schrader is. hekuva race Kenny, congrats

KENNY CAN STILL DO THE JOB!

JUST SEEMS HE NEVER GOT THE BREAK AND LANDED WITH AN ELITE TEAM LIKE SOME GUYS HAVE. WITH HIS AGE AND WITH ALL THESE YOUNG GUNS COMING UP, DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT WILL HAPPEN. BUT, ITS STILL NICE TO SEE HIM RUN GOOD. KENNY IS ONE OF THE LAST OF A DYING BREED. NASCAR WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF 43 YOUNG KENNY SCHRADERS WOULD COME IN TO "NEXTEL CUP RACING".

Originally posted by GAS It
I was just thinking, the pit crew didn't take him out of the race. They must have had some pretty good stops. Of course, TNT did not show Schrader's stops.

The pit crew must have practiced those weeks when they were off.

The car looked pretty cool.

I disagree. Kenny's crew are hard workers, but they are not up to 'world-class' level yet. Kenny kept ahead of the wave by making two tire stops when he should have taken four. At bristol, you can get away with that for awhile, but not forever.

But still, a great run. All you Schrader fans need to e-mail the president of SEM and let him know that you appreciate his support for our local boy.

Tim

Originally posted by PITDRIFTER
KENNY CAN STILL DO THE JOB!

JUST SEEMS HE NEVER GOT THE BREAK AND LANDED WITH AN ELITE TEAM LIKE SOME GUYS HAVE. WITH HIS AGE AND WITH ALL THESE YOUNG GUNS COMING UP, DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT WILL HAPPEN. BUT, ITS STILL NICE TO SEE HIM RUN GOOD. KENNY IS ONE OF THE LAST OF A DYING BREED. NASCAR WOULD BE BETTER OFF IF 43 YOUNG KENNY SCHRADERS WOULD COME IN TO "NEXTEL CUP RACING".
YOU GOT THAT RIGHTRIGHT NOW ID TAKE 2 KENYYS FOR ONE BUSCH THE LIL WEASEL

Kenny's pit stops

His pit crew did put him way back in the pack once Sat. nite. His pit was right in front of us and on the second or third stop they couldn't get the jack under the car. He almost went a lap down. You should have heard him screaming on the radio to hurry up! He came into the pits in the top 10 and left about 25th. But he was able to race back up there. He had two segments where his car just was not handling well, and he lost alot of spots then, but the last segment of racing he was able to come back up through the field. In my opinion he had the third best car there after Kevin Harvicks and the @#$#%$^%$^%^ weasel.

We had the honor of being at the most unpopular finish in the history of nascar. I have never heard so much booing from so many people. That little twerp had the gall to compare himself to Dale Sr. by saying that Dale told him as long as the people made noise it was good. The major difference is Dale had just as many people cheering as jeering. I only saw 3 people cheering for the *****hole Sat. nite. I was there in 99 when Dale took out Terry on the last lap, and there were just as many people cheering as booing. Big difference.

Back