Help Identify this Driver (Old Time Midget Driver)

partsman

2eaves_59.jpg

If you have any information on this driver it would be appreciated. I assume it may be someone last name Eaves.

I have seen that picture with a name before but now cant find it or remember it. If I come across it again I will let you know.:confused: Art do you have idea?

This picture is from a collection owned by Tim Eaves, the photos were his fathers. I posted them on here a couple years ago and Wanda Knepper showed some or all of them to Jr Knepper who identified some of the drivers in the photos. I made notes of the ones he knew but I'm not sure where they are now.
Maybe Art could copy this and get it over to Jr and see if he knows who this is???
I've attached another pic of the 59 car, probably taken on the same day as the one you posted. The other photo is the # 25 K&K Garage car with possibly Art's grandpa and great uncles pictured??? If memory serves me correct Jr stated that at this time he was about a 14 yr. old "stooge" for a midget team.
Art, chime in here any time and give us any info you, your mom or Jr may have or want to offer.
THANX RICH

Attachments

• EAVES K&K 25.jpg
    EAVES K&K 25.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 86
  • EAVES 60 HP.jpg
    EAVES 60 HP.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 69
Jr. Knepper just happen to stop by...I showed him the pictures..

The first picture is Elmer Noeth...The car was owned by Ken Foster.(he's pretty sure)

The picture of his car was being piloted by Chuck Marshall...

Hope this helps everyone.....

Back