hey bill

Wolfman_5

the sprints are going to be at malden this friday. ministock racing also. come down and join us. hopefully see ya there.:)

sounds good except I don't even have a body on my truck anymore. Next sprintcar race I see will be the short track nationals in two weeks.

bill

the sprints were fast, and racing right on the edge of the corners. at the drop of the flag, timmy jumped out to the lead with joey, mike ward, birch, and short following close behind.on about lap 15 birch got by joey for the 3rd spot. joey slowed and went to the pits for a problem whitch moved short into the 4th spot. tim was streching his lead out until a caution came out with 5 laps to go. the cars bunched back up for a finale run to the checkered. tim took off in the lead with mike ward, birch, short, and 2 other cars following. on lap 21 birch got to high in turns 1 and 2, and steve went low for the pass into 3rd. at the checkered it was timmy montgomery,mike ward, steve short, birch, and 2 other racers ,i don't know. not many cars, but your like me. its almays a good race with sprints in the show:) .

Back