Hey cblgy11

superchicken

Gettin Bird Like On Ya!!
U.M.P. is a governing body that tracks partner with so there are a common set of rules and criteria and rules to make it easier for racers to travel to different tracks and race under familiar circumstances with out having to change anything other than setup . They also have national and state points ,so you see it works like NASCAR or better yet the regional Grand National series but on Dirt . So for your information Wente does not have to own a track to work for U.M.P. but someone who claims to know something about racing you should know that .So next time you decide to go off on someone else and call people a**holes you better educate yourself and have a valid fricken point .

All he did was take your statement "does UMP want Bob Wente to run UMP" to mean "does UMP want Bob Wente to run his track as a UMP track, rather than non-sanctioned as it is now."

He was wrong to go as far as he did ripping you, but your statement could have been interpreted differently than what you intended.

Now, can we just let this go? Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Give thanks that we know it as "Turkey day," and not "Chicken day." ;)

i got what superchicken ment by his statement,,people just need to think before they type!!!Let the question sink in,then respond!!we all know Bob does not own the track anymore,so when the question was asked does UMP want Bob to run UMP,it is what it is,,the question was not- Does UMP want Bob to run UMP at the track he does not own anymore,,LOL JMO

Thanks TNIE, Thats what I was getting at in the post untill Superchicken came in and started bashing me. I misunderstood the post and thought sloppy was thinking Wente still owned the track and was going to run UMP. I stated I was sorry and thats that. Still did no good. Superchicken should have just left the last part of his post out. No need to start bashing someone.

Back