Hey Jimmy... how bout best crew of the year !!!!

Maverick!

John 3:7
Why not have a vote for the best crew of the year..?
late models
mods
sportsman
ss/bomber
micros
hornets,
ect......
What do you all think. dont get me wrong its great that the drivers get recognition ( I am an Xracer ). But where would these drivers be without their crews behind them ???
So, how bout jimmy D. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill start off with my vote:
TCS - Crew of Johnson Racing #17 and 17j
( Im kinda partial to this team )

lmao

You would randy...lmao...but id have to say my vote would be a toss up between 17's and wild 1's crews......all a great bunch of guys that have helped david out a few times with flats this year!:D

Ya know...while im tootin a horn...i have been to quite a few local tracks and watched bombers/ss run this year......and i have to say the group of guys in that class are some of the best sports,and probably some of the cleanest racers i have seen this year by far!

I vote for..

None other than the Cowboy Motorsports....My dad deserves an award as long as everyone on the team...they work there asses off to be competitive every week and it normally pays off for them
because they even help others if they have a flat or something good job boys!
Even if they dont get an award...they are still best in my book\

~Kayte

I HAVE TO SAY MY CREW HAS TO BE NOMINATED, THEY ARE GOOD BETWEEN MY BROTHER SCOTT MCGRAW AND JERRY SIFFORD, I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THEM. MIKE AND WAYNE ARE AWESOME TO HAVE IN MY PITS. THANKS GUYS FROM YOUR DRIVER HOT ROD TODD.

Hmmm, I gotta nominate our 3 dachsunds. Ater all it is above & beyond the call of duty to lick to toe jam from your drivers feet at the end of a long, hot, sweaty race night! :D :rolleyes:

The Black 2 crew gets my nomination them boys straight up know their stuff they spend 40 hours a week in the shop and they bust their butts and make that car work.

MCS - FAST FAT BOYS

I NOMINATE THE FAST FAT BOYS WITH THE 23 B-MOD CAR FROM MCS...THEY ARE A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS AND WILL TRY TO HELP ANYONE WITH ANYTHING THEY MAY NEED....

i dont know if u consider it a crew but the guys at b-ville all work together really well and try to help out...

Randy Tyson's Crew
Rainbowwood's Crew
Chris Sale's Crew

RYAN DRIEMETERS #88 STREETSTOCK CREW so far 3-years stright track champion at fayette co. brownstown il. and 2-years stright champ at highland speedway. can anybodys crew match that ? no question they are the best

Back