Hey Redline!!

kRaZiE

K.D.C.S.
Hey if you're out there I just wanted to tell you Me and Stacy miss you and we're praying for you. The new baby is due on April the 16th. Once I figure out how to work a computer better, I'll try to send you some pics. Did anyone tell you my truck is almost done? Well I just wanted to say hey. Take Care, Love ya
Krazie

hey thanks tell everyone I said hi and that I miss them only got a minute so this is short sorry. anyway I'm ok just not getting alot of sleep. send those pics as soon as you can thanx.

p.s. hey ministock mike you got to remeber the boy is krazie not smart. just playin mikey

Not Smart?

Hey thanx for the advice ministockmike, i'll start practicing. Chris, as soon as I graduate from the power button class, i'll start working on the downloading coarses. :confused: One way or another, you'll get some pics. uh oh! mama's home:eek: C-YA!

hey mikey you know I'm just playin beside I can understand why its hard theres all these buttons to push and there not in ABC order HAHA:p ! Tell stacy and skylar I said hi. got to go
talk to you later
chris

Hey Redline.... We missed seeing you at the car show, but the truck was there and looking fine!! Take care and be safe!!

Back