Hey Talker Guy

sloppyjoe

cirrhosis of the river
man mike you would not believe what al kreke has been up to.

as you may already know my brother in law has a sheep farm in dorsey il.
well i was there last weekend and heard a wierd noise coming from the barn well i went down to check it out and what do i find, there is Al going to town on this sheep. I yelled AL THATS DISGUSTING!!!!! al just gets this goofy grin on his face, i yelled AL DONT YOU KNOW THAT SHEEP ARE FOR SHEERIN, he gets the same goofy grin and says I AINT SHEEEEERIN THIS SHEEP WITH ANYBODY!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

SORRY AL BUT I JUST COULDNT RESIST

What a greedy person!! Doesn't he understand that we need wool for clothes? What does his wife think of that?

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Hey my private life is MY private life.

Did I tell you my favorite driver is Sheep er I mean Jeep VanWormer! Ak

TTG- You may not be responsible for this post but you started this a few years ago!

That's fried rice you plick!!

Looks like your sheepcret is out AL......!!!!!!!

Just wait until Lisa gets ahold of this one..!!!!!!!!!~~OMG~~

:eek: :eek: What Al is sheering sheep with out the clippers? :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:
How can you be so Baaaaaad ? That is un heard of LOL!!! Last time I saw you I thought "NUN" of this would happen again. :rolleyes: I guess you had to do something with the undercover project you had going on. Hey if you like double trouble I know someone that can help you out. ROLMFAO !!!!

And SloppyJoe where the hell have you been?????? After this post you might be lost in the Sheep Dung .. :)

Is this where the term "Pulling the wool over your eye" came from????!!!!!!

Or the phrase "Going out on a lamb"???????

AL....Anybody....

Your turn Lisa....ding,ding.....

Jack..!!!!!!...Thats exactly what the sheep said...!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you know these things?????!!!!!!

Al your so dumb, don't you know anything. Your supposed to get the sheep near the edge of a cliff, not in the barn. If your gonna do it, do it right.

Q: What did one sheered sheep say to the other sheered sheep..
A: Look out, here comes Al and Jack again.

king

Well, I don't know about any of ewes, but this is totally unherd of in polite circles! Oh my gawd! The poor sheep! Jack and Al and Mike! Sheer them a break, ewe guys!

Hey sloppy! How ewe doin'? :D

On quiet summerfield night you can hear Al sing "only ewe". The singing lessons have paid off.

i'm here dirtgirl. just been in stealth mode :D been busy with the house,kids and work. ya know we are in the torcherous two's now. lol and al mike really had nothing to do with me posting this.

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bye :D

Back