hey wade,,,THANK YOU

FIREBALL

no bad mouthing or rips here,just wanted to say thanks for getting our checks out promtly but mainly for providing us racers with a respectable track to race on last Sun.and the fans some great racing,the Mod feature was super,I hear up front in the LM feature was exciting also,I was some what buisey at the time,,once the show got rolling the night seemed to fly by,,,great job by the godfrey gang,,,,,,,,,,,OH ya,one thing more,,never in any of my posts did I say you did not know how to run a race track,,,,,Lenny G.

FIREBALL

great post.wasn't at godfrey but i guess it was good.but back to my point we need more post like urs.this isn't a palce to slam any1 its a plac for ppl to find ouit racing information and say there congrats with ppl along wti hasking for prayers for others needs.i would definately like to c more post like yours on here.

Sounds like running a racetrack is kind of like cooking. Most people screw up when they first start, but with a little practice, patience, and seasoning even the worst dish can be improved. Now if all you wanna be cooks would stay out of Wade's kitchen who knows what he can be capable of. It is really hard to please all the peasants all the time.

well thar mam,you are close to right on this one,with one exception,,back when we were all a bit younger I promoted several racin e-vents and many auto related e-vents over the years,,and well ya know i did spend several years on ALLIEDS board of DI-rectoms,,so i kind-a no what I is talkin bout,,,,,,,,,,O-TAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I agree with you totally Lenny..as i have always said in my posts..godfrey has gooten 100 percent better this year..and i am not bashing the former promoters either. Just seems to click better..better track..better officials. I love getting paid that night..no waiting. Tri City will do that next year and i tip my hat to them for doing that. Adding Tim is a boost to for that track. I really look forward to next year at Godfrey because i believe it will get even better. Hats off to Wade and the crew! We appreciate all the hard work and b.s. you guys have all had to put up with.

Back