Highland $5,000 to WIN!

inTENSE

Who plans on running at Highland on September 20th for the special show?
Latemodels?
Modifieds?
Sportsman?
Just curious!!

No, my friend Bud is going to be in town, so I told him I would keep him company in the stands!
Dustin

No doubt, I bought seats for the Nationals and I wouldn't miss it anyway, but I was really looking forward to the Highland race. One of the best races we saw last year. I love short tracks.

racers

if the pepsi nationals dont get rainder out count on korte to be there!! and all the highland regulars of corse!!

Korte will be there in the Black 00, and someone else maybe driving the Yellow X, just keep your eyes open and ears alert. See Ya At The Track,

Shyster

Shyster,

Why is it a secret on who else is driving the yellow 00.

I've been told, but I don't want to post if it going to PO someone.

Thx

This is now on Sept 27 and regular races will be on Sept 20. Need to adjust schedules again due to Mother Nature.

Ok, I will tell you, Mike Harrison will be given the chance to drive it at the 5k show. Should be fun. See ya at the Track, Shyster

The big show at Highland was rescheduled to avoid conflict with the rain date for the Pepsi Nationals at I-55. I still plan on going to both shows. :D

Laynejw;

I feel like I'm in a timewarp or something. Now you're going to races at my home track (Highland), and I'm going to races where your relatives race (W'burg), how weird is that. CMS rained out Sat night and made up last night. Mark Dyer lost a thumb in a vicious crash on the back stretch as a result of clipping the big white tire in front of the wall. Apparently he cartwheeled down the whole back stretch. I was there but didn't see it, just heard people screaming. He did not stop until the complete end of the backstretch, there was virtually nothing left of the car and it was a relief to see him crawl out of the wreckage on his own, albeit a bit dazed. The feature was awesome, Bodenhammer was there and him, Charles, Kerrick and Meyer battled the whole way thru, believe it or not they called the race due to time and only completed 17 laps, still a good one though! Fast Richard went out with a flat tire about half way thru the race. Supposedly next year the backstretch is being reconfigured so hopefully we won't have anymore bad wrecks back there after the wall and tire go away. Have fun in "my neck of the woods" at all the races, maybe you'll be at the meeting of the minds if you go to the Chal. of Champs finale at Pevely.

samIam

Back