Highland. D. Rule

Ok I understand. The D tire rule. And shouldn't o even had one in my trailer. But did son in law screwed up and put it on left front. Go out for heat. To be told to go change it in 2 minutes and Scott Kuhn. Backed it. Up I could understand. If was somewhere else but left front guess should of got out of car and poked a whole in it. Really advantage with left front. Not like was up front. With the bad ass boy anyways

I understand what you are saying. Though it is a rule and there has been a bunch of shit going on with tracks and series not enforcing the rules. Nothing personal but I am glad Highland is doing what they can to enforce their rules. Also, I think its cool that they let you change it. They could have waited until after the race and disqualified you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I agree, I was happy to see the officials on the ground looking at tires. It would be nice if all tracks would be out there doin the same.

I agree, I was happy to see the officials on the ground looking at tires. It would be nice if all tracks would be out there doin the same.
There is usually someone looking at the tires every time a car rolls across the scales...

Back