Highland Speedway and Faie Board Raped L M

Again last night they did it for the almighty dollar 10 drivers pro and crate did not get any points but show up points NO MONEY and no chance to race a FEATURE why do you think these drivers show up but to race . ask the drivers what they think about putting the 2 classes together . all of there drivers have been going to highland to race and to support the track and this how you treat then PLEASE SHOW THE DRIVERS SOME RESPECT AND LET THEM RUN IN THE CLASS THEY WANT .

they have to figure out which class to drop or start earlier so they can run all the classes that run there, so everyone can run there features before curfew. they'll get it figured out, its just hard to make everyone happy.:D

I made my first trip to Highland last night, the only negative comment I can make is about starting a half-hour late. I noticed the crowd also came late, probably because they know this is a regular occurrence? Otherwise a good show, the late models running the last 20 laps yellow-free was great.

All they have to do is start on time. Problem solved. Of course, half the stands will miss the first half hour of racing because they've become so accustomed to starting late.

The late models and crates where only combined for the leaps of love and fair race. We will go back to the normal format for August 4th.

In recent years, Highland has done a good job of starting the races on time, probably better than any local track. The weather the last few weeks is something that we have never seen in our lifetime and the Highland track is probably the hardest one in this area to get race ready. How many threads has this board had about the dirt at Highland? I am sure they work very hard to get the track ready on time and 100 degree plus temperatures almost everyday make it very difficult. Hopefully, we can get some rain real soon.

In recent years, Highland has done a good job of starting the races on time, probably better than any local track. The weather the last few weeks is something that we have never seen in our lifetime and the Highland track is probably the hardest one in this area to get race ready. How many threads has this board had about the dirt at Highland? I am sure they work very hard to get the track ready on time and 100 degree plus temperatures almost everyday make it very difficult. Hopefully, we can get some rain real soon.
The dirt is worn out. They need to call Mike Widman in Highland for help. (Quality Testing)

At almost all the tracks now days the dirt is worn. The cost to ship new dirt don't match the monies they bring in and pay out now days. The weather this year has also been a factor. It would be nice to be able to see some clay brought in for all the tracks as it would make for better racing. But for now were all gonna have to get some friends together and help bring the spectator count up. This weekend is still gonna be hot but if everyone would invite one friend to the local tracks it would help tremendously, as the counts have been down in the prior weeks.

Back