highland speedway.

any updates available from highland speedway. car count, heat winners , etc ...

Late Models- Mark Faust
Modifeds- Brian Bielong
Sportsmen- Russle Eliers
Bombers-#6 Hewitt (Spell Check)

features all started around 8:45 and left there around 11 i believe

WOW smartass post just trying to get results. Most of the races i've been to at Highland are better than races i've been to at other tracks. And yes they do have competition check the past results before stupid comments.

It was a good night of racing but I do have one question. I was always told that the pole sitter or leader sets the pace but the flagman kept holding up the race because Faust was going too slow. Who or what determines the speed the leader must maintain? What was Voight doing pulling up beside him the way he did on the yellow? I am sure Voight went no where near him after the race.

the flagmann made the right call mark has been racing long enough he knows when he starts that slow it causes the rest of the feild to check up,wreck,creat a mess @ tear up peoples eqiupment for no reason just pick the pace

that is Faust and his East Saint Louis style of racing something needs to be done about it.

that is Faust and his East Saint Louis style of racing something needs to be done about it.
usually nobody can catch him, other than chad zobrist and he isnt going to dirty drive faust, to much respect there. unless you can come to highland and try.

Do I smell jealously? The veteran can still get it done, so lets bad mouth him because ur favorite driver cannot (boo hoo). It is no different than how Zobrist restarts. Last I checked the leader sets the pace.

Take your blinders off he and Zobrist are bad fast there is no reason to play games on the restarts he does it and it screws the guys in the back. The flagman knows what he is doing, that is why he has addressed it in the past.It is bull**** and it needs to stop.Just to clarify what he i was doing, he was going slow enough to make the cars behind him chug to where they almost die,similar to the old brake check with the same result.

The leader setting a slow pace does not cause the cars to check up it is the guy in second place that lays back a few lengths and tries to guess where the leader is going to take off so he can get a run on him. If he guesses wrong, then they may have a few problems. I don't have a horse in this race but I don't see how they can say the leader sets the pace then say his pace isn't fast enough. If he slows way down right before he gets on the gas then maybe that is wrong because it can cause a lot of equipment to get tore up but as long if he doesn't slow down after going into turn 3 then I don't think he is doing anything wrong.

Did i hear right they checked sportsmans that nite. I wasnt there cause of a wedding. Also did i hear right that 4 or 5 cars were found with triple discs that shouldnt have them. IF this is true can someone please let me know.

Did i hear right they checked sportsmans that nite. I wasnt there cause of a wedding. Also did i hear right that 4 or 5 cars were found with triple discs that shouldnt have them. IF this is true can someone please let me know.
The only cars that are allowed the triple disc clutch, would be cars that are ALLIED legal, with a 360 ci engine limit. I wasn't there, but I would be curious to hear the anwer to your question, too ..!

Back