Zobrist-Korte
#34-Martin
M. Faust-England
Taylor-Shirley
Gundaker-Salter
Cluth-Shalty
Voigt

All results from kartracer99

dang i thought kevin hung it up for good.
id have loved to see him race one more time.
and i had the night off!

A good night of racing at Highland. Babb started 6th and won. Korte started 10th and came in 5th. In the Mods, Weber started 20th and cracked the top ten. They had one yellow in each of the Late Model and Modified races. It definately wasn't freight train racing. I went by the track at 10:30AM and they had two water trucks on the track. Good job to all Highland officials tonight(and today).

Thank you towmaster for letting them know that Jeep did not get fast time, he was 6th. Also Jeep finished 6th in the feature, not a bad run for him, he was happy with his finish.

Way to go Shannon Babb again! And a great run for Rodney Melvin, him and Jimmy Mars ran close a few laps and yes the touched, but ask either one, it was racing, before anyone says anything Rodney did not try to take out Mars, I asked Jimmy what he thought and he said that he thought him and Rodney put on a good show. It appears to me that Rodney can run with the "big dogs" and he does not have to be in a train to do it. There was racing high, low and in the middle of Highland tonight during the feature.

Congratulations to Jimmy Mars for your third place finish too.

FYI---Jeep is running the entire Summer Natinonals Series, if this changes I will make a post on here. I am trying to talk him into coming back to Highland on July 27 for the $7,500 to win UMP Diamond Series. He said he would let me know if will be coming down for that show. Thanks-Danny

Gundaker

Are we to understand that Kevin was driving Clay Bauman's car by the photos and results taken from the race?

Let us know...........

YES, Kevin Gundaker drove the 77 Late Model tonight, normally driven by Clay. He made the feature through the heat race. It was good to see Kevin in a car again. Thanks-Danny

Back