Highland Wrecks

1fastchick

Is everyone that was involved in the big wrecks in the sportsman and bomber divisions all right? The bomber crash was pretty bad. Melton and Koch took quite a few hard hits in there. I quess it just goes to show how quickly things can go seriously wrong, even in a bomber race. These cars are going pretty fast now. I just hope that everyone is OK. I especially hope that Koch doesn't have any problems with his neck because of this. He is back in the car really soon after such a serious injury.

Matt is ok. He said he just hurt all over. His car is in bad shape. He said he would go and see his doctor sometime this week and make sure eveything is alright. He was talking about borrowing someones car to race at Brownstown today and tomorrow.

I am fine. I was just a little sore the next morning. The car hurts a lot more than I do. My one wrist is still a little sore, but that's understandable considering how bad I bent the steering wheel and shaft. My doctor told me that the first time my neck took a good jar to come in for x-rays and make sure that everything is all right and then I'll be done with the doctor visits, so that is what I am going to do this week. Hopefully I can get the car straightened out for this weekend. See you all at the track.

Back