Highland

i bet the cow bows r pissed off,mike will smoke dean any time,they were hiding last night!

My dad wanted me to get on here and say something, we get along with all of the steinkoenings and dean hoffman, we have no problem with any of them. this is racing not some high school drama. just let it go its not worth blowing up something more than it as.
thanks, michael

Anyone who's watched these guys knows nobody will just smoke them anytime. We are fortunate to have this caliber of drivers to watch every week. Congrats to both on their victories this weekend.

highland was terrible and aaron klein is a f***** idiot. saw him do it at belleville this year and now at highland what a way to start the year.......

just one thing to complain about highland is that one tire that was not painted white in turns 3 & 4 they had 8 cautions 4 that one tire 5 min a caution thats 40 min and they would have time to run all features after the second or thrid caution all they had to do is switch tires around then the drivers could c the tire problem solved they did a fine job try to make track better and it was getting better after every race all in all good night of racing

gofast1, i agree with ya. Two cars were extremley trashed due to no patience. I know how much was torn up on the 28 and the 4s, pretty rediculous. And as someones Grandpa use to say, "You got a shot coming!" And Kharma is a B!itch!! Might be awhile before them two are back out. Glad our car wasnt involved in it or we would be done for the year.

Nic Lampe

Talked to matt, he said John is doing good. Swelling stays down if he stays off his feet. Steven has a sore hand and leg. Thank god they are both ok for that bad of a hit.

Back