Highland.

Can someone Please post updates tonight, couldnt get myself to sit in this heat for that long. Thanks alot.:cool:

One lane track tonight. Low side only.

Kloos won first lm heat
Martin won second
Weaver took third heat

Daughterman won consi

Intermission now

# LM Semi Top 5: Dauderman, McBride, Beck, Helmcamp, Mitchell. Hammerlee came up just short. Choo choo train around the bottom. 7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# LM Semi Lineup: Dauderman-McBride, Mitchell-Beck, Helmcamp-Hammerlee, Thorton-Schulte, 20-77, J Zobrist 13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Heat races are in the books. It is semi feature time. Late Model Semi is up. 15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Hornet heats are underway. 22 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Street stock heats are out now. Only hornet heats left after this then to semis. 43 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# 8E Russel Eilers wins sportsman heat 2. Track on bottom of 3 is deep black. Not a good thing to see. about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# 19 Jimmy Cummins wins sportsman heat 1 about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# Wolfmeier** Track needs to have work done for the features to be any good. Hope they work it like they did for the UMP Summernationals. about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# LM Heat 3 Top 5: Weaver, M Faust, Bailey, Baumann, Wolfeimer. M Faust showed the groove up off the bottom is there somewhat. about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# LM Heat 3 Lineup:Bailey-Weaver, Baumann-M Faust, Mitchell-Wolfeimer, Hammerlee-77, 20 about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# LM Heat 2 Top 5: Martin, Unzicker, C Zobrist, Carson, Feger. Feger was as high as 2nd but there isn't much up top. about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# LM Heat 2 Lineup: Martin-Unzicker, C Zobrist-Feger, J Zobrist-Carson, McBride-Schulte, Helmcamp about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

# LM Heat 1 Top 5: Kloos, Melvin, Schrader, Weidner, Kreher updates from

http://twitter.com/pdavis18491988

Track work at break worked. Features a lot better racing! Melvin feger kloos take lm feature. Mods running now

Mike Harrison wins his 300th feature win here in the UMP Modified feature. He had a special scheme for the car. Awesome. Good doughnuts too

Jimmy Cummins wins the Sportsman Feature. Only Street Stocks and Hornet features left. Sportsman: cummins, russell eilers, ryan eilers

I thought Tim announced Feger in second but I couldn't tell from where I was at. Congrats to all of the top three. They put on a good show.
Feger edged out Kloos at the line by about the margin Kloos beat feger at the fair race

Kloos led the first 38 laps with Melvin seemingly content to follow Kloos around the bottom. Meanwhile Feger was charging to the front from the 14th starting spot by using the top side. Once Feger caught the two leaders and pulled along side Melvin for the second spot, Melvin jumped to the top in front of Feger and used the high side to pass Kloos as they came down to take the white flag. Feger would also edge Kloos at the line for second.

Why was the 92B black flagged in the LM feature? I am not trying to start anything and I don't have a horse in this race but I didn't see what happened and was wondering what did. I usually listen on my scanner but I didn't have it last night.

Back