highland

Tweaked

whose gunna win highland rookie of the year championship and most improved for the 2005 season?

hey , tweaked my new bomber , is goin good right now , so 2005 season , i'm gonna be in the top 5 for sure , with outta doubt

In the bombers im gonna go with Matt Workman for the championship. Matt Koch will be Rookie of the year in Sportsmans. Bohenstiehl will get the Sportsman championship. Dont know on mods, maybe Jr. or Dreimeyer. Rookie in the LM's if its true that he is gettin one, Tory Ernst. Dont know what Eilers is racing next year but he should be a decent driver.

im gunna go with frankie lm championship either harrison or marty jr in mods should be a good year matt koch in sportsmen nate schmitt in the bombers and russel eilers in hornets

in late models- schulte has a good chance with his new car to contend for a championship. tory ernst rookie, randy bingham most improved.
mods.- championship it good be hard sugg,harrison, thorton,jr, it's a toss up there's a lot of good drivers.
if goetter can drive his new car like he did those 3or4 nights he had it out i think he can be most improved driver.
sportsman-bohnensteil championship,rookie if matt koch is in a sportsman
most improvedandy casper
bombers-nathen schmitt championship, most improved larry smith rookie not for sure.
hornets- jared emig championship mostimproved 33 martizius. rookie not sure.
just my thoughts some may agree and some may not.

For the Late models i think fast frankie will get championship....most improved will be randy bingham and rookie will be tory ernst

For late model not to sure it will be a toss up for sure:bielong, harrison, sugg, mary jr, thorton and many more...most improved i think will be goetter...and rookie not sure

Sportsman champ i think will be:Bielong(for 2nd year straight), harrison, bohnensteil, or jr...most improved not sure, and rookie matt koch

Bombers i think nate schmitt will get championship, most improved lary smith and rookie not sure

Back